The following guidelines are still in effect:
• Curfew is still in effect from 9:00 P.M. – 6:00 A.M.
• Upon entrance into Grand Isle, we are asking that you self-quarantine
• NO fishing on fishing piers, NO short term rentals, NO playground/parks are open
• Access to the beach is by foot only. NO GOLF CARTS OR SIDE BY SIDE ARE ALLOWED ON BEACH OR ROADS.
• Those who do not follow rules are subject to arrest/fines up to $500.00 or transported to Jefferson Parish lock up in Gretna, Louisiana.
The Town of Grand Isle remains under emergency declarations by the federal, state, parish and local governing authorities. The Governor of Louisiana has issued “Shelter in Place” orders along with guidelines, all in an effort to fight the outbreak of Coronavirus and COVID-19.
Please remember at this time we are all in this difficult fight against Coronavirus together. For questions, please call Grand Isle Police Department at 985-787-2104. For more information about Grand Isle, visit www.townofgrandisle.com.